Diamond Wipes International
The Diamond Wipes International Scholarship Awards was started in 2014 to assist youths from low-income communities, fulfill their dreams of obtaining a degree in higher education. Diamond Wipes International awarded 5 high school students a $1,000 renewable scholarship. Recipients can renew their Diamond Wipes Scholarship throughout their four years of college each semester and renewal requirements include maintaining a 3.0 GPA and submitting official transcripts.
- High school seniors who reside in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, or San Bernandino Counties
- Plan to attend Cal Poly Pomona, Cal State Fullerton, or Cal State San Bernardino as a 1st year college student in the Fall of 2014
- Plan to major in biology, microbiology, business management, chemistry, graphic design, web design, information technology, marketing, E-marketing, statistics, or supply chain management
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below California State Median Income Level. If selected for an award, candidate must be able to provide 2012 or 2013 tax return
- Must be a legal resident of the USA
Diamond Wipes International Scholarship Awardees
Click the links below to see the scholarship recipients from years prior.