- This event has passed.
Program Evaluation 101
August 18, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- How to get started on evaluating your organization’s programs
- Best practices and characteristics of effective evaluative tools
- When to use a program evaluator consultant vs. in-house
- What program staff can do to easily include program evaluation in day-to-day work
- Demonstrating your organization’s impact in the community vs. getting to program outcomes
- How to include cultural competency in program evaluation
Date: Friday, August 18, 2017
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Featuring: Rocele Estanislao
For almost 20 years in the social and philanthropic sector, Rocele has been involved in program evaluation as an external and internal consultant. She has also facilitated nonprofit learning exchanges focused on sharing evaluative practices and challenges. Currently overseeing program evaluation at Hathaway-Sycamores Child and Family Services, Rocele has previously worked at the California Wellness Foundation and Los Angeles Universal Preschool.
Special Services for Groups – First Floor Conference Center
905 E. 8th Street, Los Angeles, CA
Enter parking lot off of Gladys Avenue
Register: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Deadline is Thursday, August 10th – Space is limited, so register now!