APCF Network Agency
As APCF transitioned from our former affiliate agency structure, we have developed a new relationship structure with Asian and Pacific Islander (API) organizations that goes beyond a traditional grantmaker-grantee relationship. This network is intended to strengthen organizations that serve local API communities and is open to all eligible organizations.
- 1. Free or discounted admission to workshops, trainings, and other professional development opportunities with priority registration
- 2. Technical assistance and coaching on non-profit governance, financial management, leadership development, etc.
- 3. Grant-seeking partnerships to leverage funding
- 4. Introduction to potential donors, representatives of philanthropic institutions, key decision-makers, and community leaders
- 5. Notification of funding opportunities
- 6. Participation in collective funding advocacy
- 7. Marketing opportunities to be highlighted on APCF’s website (including events on APCF’s Community Calendar) and publications
- 8. Network to disseminate information, such as upcoming events, collaborations, job postings, etc.
- 9. Assistance with recruitment and placement of volunteers
- Commitment to serving the API community, including a significant portion of population served that identify as API
- Agency staff have linguistic and cultural competency and expertise to deliver services to underserved populations in the API community
- Geographic focus in Southern California, including office(s) and program beneficiaries located in one or more of the following counties – Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura
- Tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or fiscally sponsored by such
- Annual operating budget of at least $25,000 for three past consecutive years
- Meets all federal, state, and local registration and reporting requirements for not-for-profit organizations
- Annual application with Network Membership Fee
- Be sure to review the SAMPLE APPLICATION for required information BEFORE beginning the online application as you will not be able to save your information and return to it at a later time. It must be completed in one sitting.
Network Agency Criteria
Network Agency Requirements
Deadline for 2018 Membership is Friday, February 9th
________– $100 – Budgets Over $1M
________– $50 – Budgets $1M and Under
Network Agency Form
Should you have any questions, please contact Christine Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.