2018 Royal Business Bank Scholarship Program
$20,000 in Scholarship Awards Available
20 – $1,000 Scholarships Available for High School Seniors
Planning to Attend College as a Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Student in the Fall of 2018
Royal Business Bank is committed to supporting economically-challenged youth, presiding in their business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining higher education.
Deadline: 11:59pm –
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- High school seniors who reside in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County and Clark County-Nevada
- Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University of California/Nevada Community College as a 1st year student in the Fall of 2018 (if selected, must submit college acceptance letter for verification)
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the County Low Income Level (must be able to show 2016 or 2017 tax return should applicant be selected for award)
- The scholarship is open to ALL MAJORS and there is NO ETHNICITY REQUIREMENT
- Employees of Royal Business Bank and their immediate family members are NOT eligible to apply
- Online Application Form
- Online Recommender Form
- Official High School Transcript
Instructions and Guidelines:
All materials must be RECEIVED by 11:59pm – Wednesday, March 28, 2018. Anything received (whether mailed, emailed, or faxed) past that date and time will NOT be considered, regardless of the postmark. Application and recommender forms MUST be submitted online – Hard copies will NOT be accepted.
Do not mail additional materials, such as resumes, certificates, or newspaper clippings, unless requested. They will not be reviewed.
Awardees will be notified no later than June 30, 2018. The scholarship award can only be used to cover the cost of attending a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University of California/Nevada Community College. This may include tuition, fees, books, supplies, living expenses and meals. What is included in the cost of attendance varies by institution.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 624-6400 ext. 6.