2016 Firecracker Fund Grant
Healthy Lifestyle: Nutrition & Physical Well-Being (Fitness/Activities): One (1) $5,000 Grant Available
With the support of the Los Angeles Chinatown Firecracker Run Committee, Inc. (LACFRC), APCF is able to offer the Firecracker Fund grant for the fifth year straight to eligible non-profit organizations conducting programs promoting healthy lifestyles through nutrition and/or physical fitness/activities among undeserved Asian & Pacific Islanders in Los Angeles and/or Orange Counties.
LACFRC is a community-based, non-profit organization supported fully by volunteers who donate their time to organize an annual run/walk and bike ride to promote overall health and well-being, and highlight the community and culture of Los Angeles Chinatown. The race & ride proceeds benefit local elementary schools and community organizations. To learn more about LACFRC and the 39th annual run/walk and bike ride on the weekend of February 11-12, 2017, please visit its website here.
- Program area must promote healthy lifestyles through nutrition and/or physical fitness/activities
- Project budget is limited to $25,000 and under
- Service Area: Los Angeles and/or Orange County
- Population: Underserved Asians and/or Pacific Islanders
- Organization: Must be a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization or have a fiscal sponsor/agent as such. Past grantee organizations must wait two years before eligible to apply again.
DEADLINE: Friday, December 9, 2016 at 5:00pm
Documents for Download:
Please click the APPLY button to complete the application.